Produced between 1912 and 1918, imported and distributed in Italy by “Bach Milan”. Since the production of this model was quite scarce, we don’t have many information about it.
Created for a specific use, it’s quite a big machine. The carriage is supported by four castors and guided aside by a big plate shaped slide way. On the carriage there’s the place advancing screw moved by a connecting rod and a cam system.
The upper clamp has two stud bolts (back and front) with fast releasing mechanism.
The blade, 350mm of diameter, is placed on a round abutment, where both the metal tray and the plate are placed.
The plate differs according to the country of production.
The blade sharpener is in the abutment upper part and it’s made of different chrome-plated parts, all at sight and without covers.