The craftsmanship on the restoration of a Berkel slicer can differ significantly based on who worked on it. At Bottega del Restauro our team of four experienced craftsmen deliver work with their own equipment to achieve higher-level objectives to what the market offers.
For these reasons we can place a 10 year guarantee on our restoration work.
- our workshop is solely dedicated to the restoration of berkel slicers and scales only
- we provide you with an official berkel certificate of authenticity
- branding applied to our berkel restorations are licensed reproductions
- we provide the white opal berkel machine plaques
- all design work is faithful to the original
- the branding and design work is protected by a transparent varnish, which we apply
- we create an exact copy of the original pedestal with four feet (berkel does not have those with three feet), on which a specific support base is mounted for each model.
Be careful of…
- …People under the name of “hobbyist” or “collector” wanting to sell slicers. Make sure that they have a VAT number and can provide a certificate of authenticity.
- …General merchants displaying a thousand different products in their store. A Berkel is a jewel that has been restored by specialized professionals, of which the restoration can only be guaranteed by the one who did it.