The restoration of a Berkel is a purely handcrafted operation and can vary considerably according to the manual skills of those who perform it. Today La Bottega del Restauro has a team of 4 experienced people, able to work with their equipment to achieve higher level objectives than what the market offers.
Here are the reasons why the restoration on a Berkel of La Bottega del Restauro is guaranteed for 10 years:
- we have the only real facility dedicated to the restoration of vintage Berkel brand slicers and scales
- we provide you with an official Berkel certificate of authenticity
- the trademarks applied on our Berkel are regularly reproduced under license from Berkel
- we provide the white opal Berkel machine plaques
- all design work is faithful to the original
- the branding and design work is protected by a transparent varnish, which we apply
- we create an exact copy of the original pedestal with four feet (berkel does not have those with three feet), on which a specific support base is mounted for each model.
Be careful of…
- …People under the name of “hobbyist” or “collector” wanting to sell slicers. Make sure that they have a VAT number and can provide a certificate of authenticity.
- …General merchants displaying a thousand different products in their store. A Berkel is a jewel that has been restored by specialized professionals, of which the restoration can only be guaranteed by the one who did it.